2014年4月18日金曜日

Difference

I met a girl from somewhere different today.

She was trying to use me since I have my own car.

So I was avoiding to see her actually.

But since she kept sending messages to me, I thought that she is in need of someone who can listen to her. So I finally met her. Anyway my English class is starting from the next week so I have no chance
to see her anymore.

So I met her.

She kept talking, talking, talking,......

I do not like to listen to her because I do not understand her English.

and our interests are very different.

Everytime, I see her, I feel the difference. It is just different. So I wonder why she wants to see me this much....

I do not drive for her anymore too.

So how come she kept sending me messages.

What I am doing is just listening to her....

I realised that people needs someone who can listen to them.

I am not strong to be a listener for those who is in trouble for their life.

I am tired. I want to be a nice person of course. But maybe there are so many people who are

not so nice,  those people choose me who respond text quickly and try to have time for them,

even can drive them home....

Why I do that? Because I want to have good friends.....

I came to realise that I, myself, am very difficult person.

I judge people in mean way. I wonder how to stop it and be happy...with others who are different.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿