2014年4月17日木曜日

Self study

I would like to take classes to study French and other languages beside English.

In that way, I believe that I can make Canadian friends too.

Because taking English class never give me chance to see Canadians.

However, my English classes are so many to take, I have no time to go to other language course..

I know that I can study languages by myself if I really wanted to study the languages.

and it is free for sure!

But I always get lazy. Yes I should go to libraries.

Let's buy some teas and coffee. Let's go to Library!


It is very strange because I always have something that I want to do.. but I do not do that.

So I made a list to do when I have my own time.


1 Hot Yoga
2 Studying French
3 Studying Polish
4 Studying English
5 Studying Spanish
6 Knitting
7 Dancing
8 Doing exercise
9 Cooking
10 Let's have a party!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿