2014年4月16日水曜日

My schedule

My schedule from next week is very occupied.

I wake up at 5:30 am and start working at 6:30 from Monday to Friday.

and I am going to work on weekends from 7 am to 3 pm as well.

so I work 7 days a week.

I wanted to work evening too but I decided to go to English school to see how it works.

So my English school start from the next week.

so my plan is below.

Monday : work til 1:30 pm and go to English listening class from 2:15 to 3:30 pm
and go home take a nap from 4:00pm to 5 pm and take shower and
go to English writing class from 6pm to 9pm.

Tuesday :  work til 1:30 pm and go to English listening class from 2:15 to 3:30 pm
and go home take a nap from 4:00pm to 5 pm and take shower and
go to English speaking class from 6pm to 9pm.

Wednesday : same as Monday

Thursday : same as Tuesday

Friday : there is no evening class but listening class at afternoon!!

Saturday : just work.

Sunday : just work.

I am happy that I have things to do lol.

If it works out well, I would like to get a certificate to teach English which is called TESOL.

So that I can work from anywhere with online for Japan.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿